At the Conscious Kitchen Team - Everyone is Welcome
Currently our team is mostly made up of international students but everyone from all walks of life is welcome to join.
We believe in a non-hierarchical structure, so people are not positioned above or below each other.
By joining the team you can enjoy:
- hands-on activities with community impact -
- a small compensation of volunteer coordinators -
- encouragement to bring in your talent -
- opportunities to lead -
- empowerment by organizing your own events -
- yearly team building camping trip -
Joining the team
We have a lot of roles that need to be filled
so come bring in your own talent
Roles for the Thursday dinner:
Include coordinating the volunteers and the final responsibility for the fulfillment of the tasks
- Market pick up coordinator -
- Cooking coordinator -
- Hosting and Set up -
- Cleaning coordinator -
We encourage our volunteers to take initiative in leading projects and taking part in the bi-weekly team meetings
Conscious Kitchen also has a number of background roles that include:
- social media curator -
- communication -
- organising special events -
- team building and coordination -
- organising awareness actions -
The best way to get to know Conscious Kitchen and how we work is by volunteering a few times.
So contact us...
ask a volunteer during a dinner, send us an email, or reach out on facebook....